Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Kickstarter: Littlest Lovecraft

So with this post and the previous one, you might think that I'm addicted to Kickstarter.  the truth is that yesterday was a big day for one of the Kickstarter teams that I've been following and supporting since their start.

Tro Rex and Eyo Bella (no idea if that's their real names or not), have been creating a series called Littlest Lovecraft which puts a cool spin on H.P. Lovecraft's stories by formatting them like a children's story.

I got the first one, Call of Cthulhu of course, and have been hooked ever since.  One of the things that keep my interest are the gifts of gratitude.  Their stretch goals are always fun, and the thank you postcard they send out about halfway between the end of the campaign and shipping is just too cool.  They're really the best communicators of any team I've backed.

Yesterday, they started their fifth and final Kickstarter for Littlest Lovecraft with the Dreamlands Collection.

My hope and goal is that they make their $27,500 stretch goal, because I would love to have the slipcase for all five books.

Go check them out.  All of the books are available if you're interested for just $105.


No comments: