Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Color Test

So I’ve had a coloring book style copy of my tattoo for a bit.  and now that I’ve finally scheduled more color work (for November, Phil’s a busy guy), I’m closing in on getting the rocket colored in.
So I did a collection of color tests by coloring in.  It’s a variation based on body/fins/trim.
Now, the original rocket was blue, and DC went back to that in one retelling.  In another the ship was golden.  So I have my choices below.  Some color combinations were no good, so they’ve been ignored.
I cut the colored ships out, and had Jennifer take pictures of them all while in place.  the copy is a little larger than the actual rocket on my back, but it’ll do for now.
Please give me your color opinions.
Red with Blue FinsOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA,





Yellow with Blue Fins
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA






Yellow with Red Fins
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA






Blue with Red Fins
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments: