Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Let's Talk Revolights

So for Christmas I was given Revolights.  I picked them up in March because they were still in production, and now I'm enjoying them on a daily basis.

last week I started having an issue with my front light.  When I hit a bump it would light up all around, and would really freak out on a bumpy or alligatored road.  I contacted them, and they said come in and let us check it out.

That's the advantage of being less than a mile from their headquarters.

I went in, described my problem, showed how the lights would go off and on when I pushed the button.  They looked at the battery out and compared it to another one in stock, and said that the pins were short and loose.  And right there gave me a new battery.  And everything is working great.

So, I've forgotten to upload a video of them, so here we go:

No comments: