Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cartoons - Revisited

All right, after some prompting from Aaron, I discovered that I hadn't really watched a one hour slugfest with Superman and Captain Marvel against Black Adam. I really wasn't paying attention. there were three other featurettes with it.

I have to revise my opinion of the Superman short. For it's length, it was pretty good.

The second short was on the Spectre. It was pretty typical of all Spectre stories.

The next was about Green Arrow with a cameo by Black Canary. It was fun and quick. It had lots of background references to the rest of the DC Universe.

The last was Jonah Hex. Hex has never been a character I've interested in. He's a lot like a Clint Eastwood character, with an even darker twist. For a mini-western it was pretty good.

No comments: