We were all set to be done to day, but we ended up being slowed by my old nemesis; government bureaucracy.
Part of the problem was the delay from our prime contractor communicating with their office and then to the regulator. I feel they should have been more proactive and getting options from the regulator for possible choices instead of just slowly feeding information and waiting for a response at each step.
What ended up happening was that we got our results and had to wait for the regulator to discuss with their supervisor on what to do. Had this been my project I would have immediately given several hypothetical situations to the regulator and had possible solutions.
Instead, we got stuck here for one more day as the regulator didn't get back to us, and then disappeared at 3:30.
I'm a little pissed off.
But see the previous post for volcanic shockwaves that helped me relax.