And today, it rained.
Most of the day it rained, and most of the morning it poured.
We got a lot Done though. All the locations on asphalt were completed by lunch, and we got one location done off the pavement. The hangup was off the pavement we had to make four attempts to get to depth and get the samples we needed.
It turns out we have vertical delineation (samples that show a drop-off or complete lack of contaminant), and now we are waiting to see if we have to do multiple water samples.
So tomorrow will be step-outs in the cardinal compass directions from the original location, and possibly water samples, but we'll see.
We're thinking about a 4 in 5 chance of being done tomorrow.