Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crater Lake Pictures

There are many folders for this one. I took a lot of pictures, and we haven't even downloaded the ones from Jennifer's camera yet.

So here is where you can find them.

For the overall folder of pictures you can go here.

In the sub-folders chronologically, there are pictures from The Drive. Then there are the pictures we took at Annie Creek during the ascent to the crater rim. Once we got a chance to look around I took a little three picture Panorama of the lake; I'll try some Photoshop fun and see if I can stitch these together nicely. Next come the pictures of our hike up to Garfield Peak Saturday afternoon. And of course, that night we had our wonderful Dinner at the Lodge. The next morning was the incredible Sunrise. And finally our hike down to the water's edge at Cleetwood Cove.

I know I've got to add some descriptions to the pictures, so I'll try to add those on tonight.

No comments: