Sunday, January 23, 2011

Down with the Sickness

Last Saturday was our monthly roleplaying game. One of our members came to the game and was just getting over being sick. As of today (as far as I know) I am the third of the remaining five to have gotten sick after the game.

Mr. Wilson's new epithet shall be Plague-Bearer.

So Thursday I had that one-sided sore throat where you ca pinpoint the exact location of your tonsil.

Thursday and Friday I was experiencing big bouts of sneezing. And I mean big bouts for me. Sneezes coming in groups of four or more.

Then Saturday I felt really bad. Nose plugged. Sinus headache that sort of thing. Pretty much the same today, but no relief on the headache. At least yesterday there were points where it didn't feel like I had earplugs jammed deep in my ear canal.

If the sinus pressure is no better tomorrow, then I'm staying home.

On a happy note for me, the Steelers and the Packers won. It's a sad note for Jennifer who was rooting for the Jets and da Bears.

No comments: