Friday, August 23, 2024

Quotes - Part Eight

 


88.                   I don’t have any solution, but I certainly admire the problem.

--Ashleigh Brilliant

89.                   Life may have no meaning. Or even worse, it may have a meaning of which I disapprove.

--Ashleigh Brilliant

90.                   My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

--Ashleigh Brilliant

91.                   I am a vegetarian not because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.

--A. Whitney Brown

92.                   The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they are okay, then it’s you.

--Rita Mae Brown

93.                   Lasers improve everything. Well, except Alderaan.

--Tim Buckley

94.                   That was Black Magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos.

--Jim Butcher, Fool Moon

95.                   Never raise your hands to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected.

--Red Buttons

96.                   History does not always repeat itself. Sometimes it just yells, “Can’t you remember anything I told you?” and lets fly with a club.

--John W. Campbell

97.               Christians say not to practice witchcraft or astrology but celebrate the resurrection of a dead guy on the Sunday after the first full moon of the equinox.  And then they drink wine and bread as his blood and body, and chant over their animal sacrifices before they feast.

--@camwhiteastro

98.               When all else fails, read the instructions.

--Cann’s Axiom

99.               You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.

--Al Capone


No comments: