Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Early Morning Misunderstanding

A few years ago, when the alarm went off, and Jennifer had shut it off, she turned to me and asked, "Do you have supervision today?" Essentially, she was planning on playing hooky or had a holiday I did not, and wanted to know if I could take the day off as well.

Now, I was not fully awake yet, and I heard, "Do you have super vision today?" I thought she was wondering if I had somehow developed super powers in the night.

It led to a little confusion after my denial of super vision, but it did make me think my wife was pretty cool to pose such a question. She's still pretty cool, but this would have put the whole thing up another level.

***

As a show of her further coolness, other than our trip to Las Vegas, Jennifer got me the complete "Friends" on DVD. Last night we watched the series premier and the first two episodes. That was a lot of fun. I look forward to watching the rest over the next few months.

No comments: