Thursday, January 07, 2010

A Flurious Fury

January is going to be a very busy month, and the first quarter is going to continue to be very busy as well.

We got our permit for the excavation in Oakland, and it should start the week after next. The problem is that our project geologist and I will be in the field all next week. So all preparations have to be completed this week. And she's actually been in the field yesterday and today, so I'm having to do tasks that I haven't had to do for close to three years.

Luckily she came in in the afternoon, and I was able to get the information from her that i needed on where things were stored.

Then on top of this, I was making phone calls to all of the other parties involved informing the that the excavation was a go. Of course everyone was so excited that we are finally able to move on this project that they were quite happy conversations.

Not much in other news.

The cough lingers, and give me a headache with its intensity sometimes. It's just one of those annoying ones I guess.

No comments: