Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Year - New Habits

So with the beginning of the new year, I have made a decision to cut back on my consumption of soda. I am attempting to only have Pepsi or Coke on Friday and Saturday. It has helped that I drank the last of the Pepsi at home before we went to Las Vegas, and I have not seen any Throwback products available.

This has meant that I've gone through the caffeine withdrawal, but I feel freer now. I no longer have to be sure to have some caffeine before Jennifer and I do something for the weekend.

The downside is the cravings. Last night Jennifer and I were at the Dollar Tree, and they have a cooler by the register. Jennifer asked how I was doing (meaning in general), and I told her that I would be perfectly willing to beat her over the head repeatedly for one of the Pepsis in the cooler.

But I'm feeling so much better.

No comments: