Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Friends and Links

So John and I tend to be each other's biggest blog fans. I link to something or tell him about it on YIM, or he does the same, and we'll tend to link to each other on it.

Today on Facebook, he linked here.

This is like a webcomic I read about five years ago, and if I could remember whose it was, I would go find it (the more I think about this is could be Dork Tower, but I'm not positive.). The hero of the strip is at a theatre around the time of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. He overhears two kids talking about what a ripoff LotR is of Star Wars. Then one says that he has heard that there is a novelization out, and that he might pick it up.

Always remember, that in order to understand recursion, you must first understand recursion.

No comments: