Monday, January 02, 2017

Becoming a Safer Cyclist

For Christmas, I pre-ordered the Revolights Eclipse+ for my bike.

So, I've been watching Revolights for a few years now  I remember when they came up on Indiegogo for their original Revolights 360.  It was a fascinating project, but at the time, I just could see spending that much one on my bike.

Then they launched a second campaign for the Eclipse+.  I was hooked, and I've been waiting for the right time to get the new version.  It turns out that they are on track to be released this month.

Jennifer and I went walking one day a few months ago, and saw the crew taking pictures at night.  It turned out that Revolights is located here in Emeryville.

So, this week, we walked over and ordered a set.  And if they are as great as they look, Jennifer will be getting a set as well.

I'm very excited, and eager for them to be released.

No comments: