Monday, January 23, 2017

Half-Sleeve Phase 2

So I read that as a protest against Trump, you should support a local theater or artist.

It just happened that last week, I got in contact with my tattoo artist on Alameda, and made an appointment for Saturday 1/21.

So, Saturday I visited Tiger's Blood Social Club again.

And I sat for a personal record of five and a half hours under the gun.  I was there for six and half, but the gun wasn't running that whole time.

The shop has updated their webpage since Ryan started (it's been over a year since I started the work on my arm), and he is now represented.

Ryan has a great demeanor and is just a great guy.

The whole crowd there is completely different from my previous experiences.  It's a bunch of guys who are around my age doing work they love with people they love.

But here is what I came away with on Saturday.


As it stands now, I have two tattoos, after my next session, it will be only one as we connect the arm sleeve and backpiece together.


No comments: