Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Photo story

So when I posted my pictures from Key West, I had to leave out about 2/3 of the pictures (specifically the sunsets and butterflies) because Flickr only allows 100 MB. I'm going to have to find another place to post those. A co-worker (Holly the biologist and part-time catsitter) suggested Photobucket and Imageshack, so I'll go looking there tonight.

I will write more on our specific favorites later.

Now, on the plane to Florida, I read two weeks worth of comic books. Once there and on the way home, I read the first two books of the Tiffany Aching series by Terry Pratchett. It was subtly at first and now solidly set in the Discworld. Now, I'm reading the third book.

Hopefully, I'll get to the library today and pick up some of my requests.

No comments: