Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oy, My Aching Back

I have hurt myself somehow.

Monday I woke up in slight pain; floating somewhere between my lower left rib and the top rear of my pelvis. It wasn't too bad until I got to work. Then it just got worse.

Last night sitting watching football was difficult, and despite aspirin, a Biofreeze rub, and two Valerian root pills, I had a difficult night of sleep. I have taken to sleeping on my left side so as not to snore, but I ended up being on my back most of the night. It was better, but nowhere near comfortable.

This morning it was no better, so I went in for a chiropractic adjustment. That helped some, and if I'm not better in a couple days, I am to go back. Then this afternoon, I went in for a massage. He said it wasn't the sciatic nerve because the pain is too high up; so it's probably just a pulled muscle.

I'll go to the gym this evening, and at least do a little workout. Just so I'm not a total lump.

No comments: