Friday, October 09, 2009

To Read or Not to Read...

Truly that is the question.


Tonight after work, Jennifer and I braved Friday traffic to drive through the San Ramon Valley on Interstate 680 to go to Livermore where the comic book shop i frequent is located. We called, and Jennifer sweet talked him into staying open half an hour longer than he had intended to allow us to get there and buy: Planetary #27; Warren Ellis and John Cassaday's incredible book of the strange (Let's keep it that way.).



And now, I can hardly bring myself to open the cover.


If I read it, the series is over. Forever. If I hold off, everyone's final fate remains in the box with Schrodinger's cat.


I just can't bring myself to do it. I'll read it tomorrow after Jennifer has gone to work, and before I head off to john's RPG session.


Unless I wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep.


Maybe.

No comments: