Friday, May 02, 2008

I love it when a Plan comes together

So I got a little flak for saying that Jennifer and I were in the midst of making Plans. Not that the person who complained posted a comment, he just bugged me on YIM. Essentially his complaint was that everyone is making plans all the time. John's just not very good at waiting.

The finalized plan is that Jennifer and I are going to Key West for a vacation at the end of May. We'll fly out the Saturday before Memorial Day, and come back the next Saturday.

We'd been trying to come up with a destination, and I remember the bit from the movie "Running Scared" with Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines. I suggested it as a lark, and everything meshed from there.

I look forward to experiencing the sunsets in Key West.

1 comment:

J said...

In the words of Inigo Montoya:

"I hate waiting."