Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Many are Called, Few are Chosen

I'm free!

After completing the questioning of the last six alternate jurors, the counsels approached the bench, and agreed to release two members in the box. Those were replaced from the general pool, and then the defense began alternating between those they wished to dismiss.

They released two in the box, and the woman before me, and the I were in the box. And no sooner had I sat down than the prosecutor let me go.

I don't know what it was that I said, but I have a guess.

The case had to do with a home robbery in San Pablo with a 9-mm semi-automatic handgun. He was charged with three different counts of this.

I think because I mentioned John's recent experiences with similar things in his area, that I was released.

Fine by me.

No comments: