Saturday, February 21, 2009

Do that meme, do that meme...

Once again Miss Em (whose blog is now secret) has sent me something cool on Facebook. She's surreal, and so I had to be as well. But do not ask me where question #12 is. It's a mystery.



48 Questions

Here are the rules - post this list on your profile using the Notes tab. Replace my answers with yours. Tag 10 people to do the same thing.

Author commentary: You’re not the boss of me now… You’re not the boss of me now… You’re not the boss of me now… And you’re not so big…

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Columbus but my parents can’t spell. And Leif’s father.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When “Firefly” was canceled.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Why bother? No one teaches it anymore.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Peanut butter

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, I don’t like goats.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Not until we develop cross time travel to parallel worlds.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Only against giant hedgehogs.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, but we never talk.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Do you even know me?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
None of the above.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Boots, boots, boots.

12. THERE IS NOOOOOOOO QUESTION 12.
It is twice "Rule 6" anyway.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
The one that I like.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Boobs or lack there of. Then I start checking things off the list.

15. RED OR PINK?
Green, copper based, remember?

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My second least favorite thing.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Everyone. My aim is very poor.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Everyone? And read 6.5 billion responses? Are you crazy?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Flesh

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The hum of my hard drive. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?Inanimate.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
I probably have some, yes.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My phone is very small. I talk to people on my feet or while sitting in a chair.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Who? Old crotchety? No, I hate her guts and her imaginary fish. Duh.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Night time hallway cat laps.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Infrared.

28. EYE COLOR?
Ultraviolet

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
On my shelves.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Protein and carbohydrates. With cellulose for variety.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Depends on the movie. Some have neither.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Zapruder.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
626.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Spring or autumn?

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
With the right snake you cold have both.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Miss America38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Miss South Carolina

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Apocrypha

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My mouse, and occasionally my hand.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I didn’t, so there. Nyeah.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
My heartbeat in my ears.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Moss or spell-check.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
In seven-dimensional time-space? Nowhere at all.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Shhhh, they might be watching.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Aren’t you old enough to have figured this one out already?

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Alex Trebek's

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Well.

No comments: