Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Subtle but Geeky - My Review of Star Wars Darth Vader Hoodie by Marc Ecko

Originally submitted at ShopEcko.com

Wear your favorite villain. Darth Vader's armor is featured in front and in back of this hoodie with the full-zip, vented hood doubling as his helmet. Pieced design with vinyl inserts, zip-close pockets and Marc Ecko and Star Wars patches. Rib knit sleeves and cuffs. Cotton / polyester.



Subtle but Geeky

By Schadwen from Pacheco, CA on 3/31/2010

5 out of 5

Chest Size: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Sleeve Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Comfortable, Stylish, Warm

Best Uses: Going Out, Casual Wear

Okay, so I haven't washed it yet, but I'm really happy with the look and feel of the hoodie. I'm looking forward to wearing it to Wondercon 2010 this weekend.

(legalese)

***

I had been watching this hoodie for a while, watching the price drop, and finally it hit a price I wouldn't feel bad paying for a geeky fashion accessory. And added bonus to this is that when I ordered the hoodie, it was one price, and then today when I went to write my review it was $10 cheaper. I called customer service, and they will be crediting me the difference since it was within 14 days.

No comments: