Monday, November 24, 2008

Amazon Shipment

Friday I got my shipment from Amazon a business day early. This being Friday, a business day was three days early.

Inside was:

  • Necronomicon Tarot which I had purchased as a replacement for the wrinkled set I bought at Mystic Dream (formerly Dolphin Dream) in Walnut Creek. The artwork is really cool, crossing Lovecraft and classic tarot imagery.
  • Serenity Found which, as the cover says, is further essays on "Firefly" and "Serenity".
  • Nation, Terry Pratchett's latest book. It's not part of Discworld (as far as I know), but his stuff is always great. I'm still finishing up The Hero of Ages, so Jennifer is getting first crack at this one.
  • WALL-E, the three disc DVD. The third disc gives me an electronic version, which is all set to go on the iPod. I watched "BURN-E" first, and then WALL-E. It's really an amazing movie. I still can't believe the pull it has on my emotions. And not just for a robot, but for an animated robot.
And my replacement for GURPS Thaumatology is supposed to arrive today. I put the original in the mail today.

No comments: