Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Seattle - On Approach

As you can probably figure, I was kind of stressed by the time I got to the Oakland Airport on Friday. I hadn't flown Alaska Airlines in a long time, so I wasn't familiar with their wing of the terminal. But I was hoping for a drink. Something to take the edge off. And the Southwest terminal has that Gordon Biersch restaurant...

No luck there, but there was a Chili's Too (like an express, I guess), so I went into the bar and ordered a margarita. The bartender looked at me and asked me for my ID.

...

I'll be 40 in July.

I shrugged, and showed my license, and enjoyed my margarita.

When I asked for the check, the bartender apologized for carding me.

I really didn't have a problem with it. It's kind of a lift to be taken for someone that age.

No comments: