Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Stuff and Such

I got Jennifer's iPod all loaded up last night. She is very happy.

I gave up trying to read Deus Irae by Roger Zelazny and Philip K. Dick. Insanely too surreal for me. I remember slogging through it as a college student, but I don't feel the need to try so hard this time. So I'm on to Coils by Zelazny and Fred Saberhagen. It'll help keep me in the mood for our GURPS Psionics campaign.

It turns out I'm going to be traveling to Seattle at the end of April. I'm going to meet a friend and see a play she is directing. And sight see a bit.

And finally, I vow never to buy a Mazda unless they come up with cheap fusion cars. the people at the Mazda dealership in Santa Clara have been rude and unresponsive over some access issues. I hope to get it all worked out by the end of this week, but if not our schedule is going to be screwed.

No comments: