Saturday, April 04, 2009

What was I saying?

Okay, so things are sliding back to normality. I'll be in the field off and on this next week. Which days will be dependent on the work itself. No matter what we'll be back the following Monday to finish the last well.

I got to pick up my comics on the way back from Santa Clara on Friday, and I've been kind of off an on reading them. As well as updating characters for the next Psionics game and the game I'm running on Saturday.

And then there's writing fun letters to people. That's turning out to be more fun than I ever could have expected.

Finally, I'd just like to say that I want a light saber. there are times that the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series (which I can';t even link to over at LucasArts because they're so old) comes to mind, and I have this urge to drag a light saber across the walls at work. Then there's just the usefulness of a universal cutting tool.

I'm just saying.

No comments: