Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mystery Weekend, but not

This weekend was supposed to be a surprise outing for Jennifer and Me. She told me to ask for the day off, and that we were going away for the weekend. She said it was a surprise, and that I would find out the day we left.

About a week ago she let slip that were going to Monterey. It was completely an accident, because she is looking forward to this as much as I am. But I give you one bit of advice:

Geminis are terrible at keeping secrets.

Mom wasn't very good at it either.

There are certain things that I have learned that Gemini's do (common traits between mom and Jennifer), and there are things I have learned that redheads do (common traits between dad and Jennifer). The scary bits are when Jennifer does something in the way that combines being a redhead and a Gemini that can put me on the floor gasping for breath while I'm holding my stomach laughing.

Anyway, we'll see what else is on the agenda for the weekend soon.

No comments: