Thursday, January 08, 2009

Tentacle Grape - The Tangent

I'm not sure where I first saw the picture for the bottle of Tentacle Grape. Probably iO9, but it could be somewhere else. It's the new meme.

John and I riffed on it a bit yesterday mostly for slogans. But I did come up with some other ideas.

First off, the name for the company should be Loli-Pop.

And then there could be additional flavors: Loli Cherry, Gropical Punch, and Lemon Slime.

Yeah, we're bad. And not in a good way.

* * *

Last night Jennifer and I watched the first disc of SOLD OUT: A Threevening with Kevin Smith. It's the third time he's done this, and it's as hilarious as always.

Between this and Smodcast, I can last in between Smith/Mosier movies. Of which I'm really looking forward to Red State once it's done.

No comments: